Friday, September 30, 2005

of beast and poems

i've put a new link, 'cool stuffs'! this are stuffs written by my friends and i think it is worth the read. go and check it out and tell me wot u think of it.

on a diff note, work has been okie, a lot of things to learn and a lot of things i have not learned yet. hardly at my table most of the time, always running around to get things sign or collect reports. well, hope i'll be able to cope soon. on a bright note, i have a very big table and flat screen monitor. the working environment is just great, just like the stress level. hahaa... well, if u need to reach just message me. i'll only be online after work or weekends.

can't wait for the weekend, hopefully i get my cheque by then. chalet at east coast on sat, hope its gonna be great...wonder who else will be there. well, will only know when i am there..so have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment