Saturday, September 10, 2005

do u still believe in the tooth fairy?

in the end, debs place didn't happened as most people weren't free. so i went to bed early as i had a long day today, only to wake up again at three plus in the morning. its half pass four now, and i gotta get ready for work in like half an hour. another two weeks more only, gotta hold on.

so its saturday, after two days being off, its back to work again, but thankfully, i am doing morning shift on the weekends. at least i get the day to myself, working the afternoon shifts during the weekend is such a lonely feeling. damn, my toothache is really getting to me, i wish it wld just go away and never return. guess i gotta give the dentist some satisfaction of pulling out my tooth sooner or later. might visit the dentist i went a long time back, it was at adelphi. she did such a fine job, extracted two tooth, did a filling in one and i didnt knew what was going on, before u know it, it was all over; but the injection was a b.m.f. one, man, not to mention the sewing up the place where my wisdom tooth was. oh well, hope they have not close shop or anything, shld ask my ex-colleagues if they're still around. do u still believe in the tooth fairy?

to the people who visits my blog via googles and msn search, i am not sure who are you. but thank you! its either you are a friend, a colleague or someone just trying to fault me, hmmmmmm? anyways, i hope i have entertained you so far, and sorry i have a such a boring life with nothing much to juicy to share about. so if u got any ideas on how shld i improve me blog, please leave a tag or a comment. leaving ur name as anonymous will not to be entertained. time check, 0500hrs - time to get ready for work.

EPL action tonight as liverpool takes on spurs, but what happens when two of my fav teams meet? liverpool is my top fav eversince i was kid, second is spurs. caroline's birthday is tmr, and a plan just surfaced; shld talk to my partners in crime about this! *evil laughter* see if it works! oh yes, spoke to fiz today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment