Friday, September 23, 2005

last day...

an hour more to go before i outta here, and never coming back. yup, my last day at work, no more shifts and long hours. starting my new job on monday, wonder how's that gonna be. kinda looking forward to it but at the same time, having mix feelings about it. you know the whole sense of being afraid in a new environment and wondering if you are able to handle the stress, believe me there's gonna be a lots stress. but i guess its gonna be fun working with my ex-boss again, she rock! i remember when she told me when she hug me and told me she was leaving the company, i cried openly infront of my colleagues. she was like the best boss i have ever worked with and its gonna be my pleasure working with her again in a diff company that is. yea, i want her to pay back the tears i cried...hahahahahaha!! well, i can look forward to spending my evenings and weekends now. first stop will be mel's birthday next weekend @ east coast chalet.....not sure what to get for him yet. it's also gonna be dianna b'day on the 8th oct and my nephew b'day celebration this sunday. *sigh* $$..


okie, i'm outta here. wont be blogging as my home internet is down. so till next fri...

No comments:

Post a Comment