Thursday, September 22, 2005

boredphucks

its just one of those days where i feel all alone... guess that age is really catching up with me. going thru life crisis again, soon i'll be forty and still stuck with nowhere to go. used to think that there's gonna be something big for me, but i was a fool to believe that. now i am in no man's land, and an uncertain future awaits for me. tmr will be my last day here, after which a whole new world awaits me on monday. but who cares, no one i guess. even the big guy is not sure what to do with me, he is too busy creating storms over the gulf coast. one day he will get around me, and when he does, he'll probably claims what is his. oh well, u win some, you lose some. ( i am freaking bored ). it seems that amongst my friends, girls seems to swear more on their blogs than guys do. there's more swear words on girls blogs than guys blogs, or is it just me? i am freaking bored n i am freaking broke. yes, the dream if winning the top lottery prize cross my mind many times. i wld renovate my hse n esp my room, get a maid, so that my mom can finally relax. get my sis married off and out of the house; and when everything is done and covered, i'll finally settled down with someone close to my heart. a dream start with a dream, but it never happens but still dreams are good

No comments:

Post a Comment