Tuesday, September 20, 2005

new skin

another day, another skin. its 0400 hrs and i;m still up. next week onwards, i wont have the pleasure of staying up this late anymore. well, work for now starts in eleven hours which still gives me abt six to seven hrs of sleep... on a bright side of things, i finally am able to enjoy my weekend, starting this weekend. whatsmore, next weekend, there's a chalet/bbq. i am so looking forward to it... well, till then, i have to survive this week and next week. its gonna be quite scary, starting everything anew next week on my new job. good thing is i heard my ex-colleague is working there too, it will be good to catch up with him again. hope i'll be able to size up to my new boss expectations of me, i guess the pressure is all mine! well, will see how things go next week, for now, i guess i have to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment