Sunday, September 04, 2005

forgive and forget

i would like to give a shoutout to the anonymous people who left comments on my last post, thanks for your comments but fuck you!! please don't come around again and promote stuffs, thanks!! would appreciate comments but don't try selling your freaking business on my blog!!

its one of those days that i really can't put the words what i am really feeling like now. with music blasting loud i try to vent everything out here....you never really love me in the first place! all the words you said don't mean shit now, heck, you even told me to forgive and forget eveything you have said and done to me. i guess after what you have done to me today, i will forget everything that you have said and done to me but to forgive, it will take time as my heart needs time to heal. guess i don't really know what love is coz i never experienced it but you wanna know about hurt, yea, i got lots of experienced in it!! i will never fall in love again, its just crap! to be taken for a ride one too many times, make me wonder why i didn't actually had sex while i was at it, at least i would have gain something! fuck the world we live in and everything about it! satan is among us already and he is already fucking up everyone's minds!! be ready for the second coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment