Monday, November 28, 2005

when i am gone

do u sometimes get the feeling that u are truman burbank? the character jim carrey played in 'the truman show'? where ur life is just one big tv show, just like one big reality movie and you dont even know it. your life and how u lead it, has been pre-planned, no matter what you do. guess we all go through this phase once in a while..its like being stood up at your very own birthday party coz u're not the popular guy in school or work, where the chicks would rather do their hair than do u.


ytd was not quite wat i expected, what i didn't expect was seeing mark there and i got hit myself for not inviting him personally. anyways, something happened ytd that got me thinking about myself and my surroundings...something that i got figure out for myself, coz no one knows me...not even me. guess i got some soul searching to do and till then, i am on my own. sometimes, i really need someone to talk to but i don't know where to start. if i do, i won't be sure if u will be able to understand it. so till then, i am on this alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment