Friday, November 04, 2005

somebody to love

mariah carey is on the radio and my thoughts are with u. its songs like this that i wish that i had u with me. wondering wot are u doing now although i know i'm furthest from your mind at the moment, but thats life. to be in love with someone that is totally out of my reach, now that just me. hahaha...


on a brighter note i finally learned how to fly...er i mean...fry, fry an egg that is. well, my previous attempts always resulted it in being smashed or mashed up but today i manage an almost perfect egg, well....almost! but anyhow dinner was good today, thanks to the egg. i am so happy tha i wish i could sing...

"dont you wish ur bf could cook like me
dont you wish ur bf could fry like me
dont you.."

or maybe i;m just too tired. gd nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment