Saturday, November 26, 2005

someday i'll be saturday night!

it's saturday finally, the day i've been waiting all week long! thanks to all my peeps who stood by my through the week and help me make it through (you know who u are). today is THE day to let loose and party, with beautiful people! hee hee..just can't wait for tonight! good news is that fiz might be able to make it tonight, she'll be great company and no, there's nothing going on btwn us. anwyays, fiz got a present for joanne oredi and i;ve not, shucks! might be meeting fiz after mass to get the pressie, if she's able to make it tonight that is. if not, i'll be on my own scouting for a pressie.


really can't wait for tonight and wish that it could last forever and i dont have to face another day of work. maybe i'll just resign once my probation period is over and take a break and go to thailand, and then get a new job. hows that for a plan?? but i know some will disagree and will encourage me leave sooner..hahaha. well, hope things will turn better for me. but for now, i;m outta here...goona hit the shower and to get breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment