Wednesday, November 09, 2005

a meaning to life..?

well, monday was good! its was like the worst day in my history of life. never have i hated life so much that i wanted to end it all. its true when they say, 'work can kill you!'. didnt really enjoy my weekend much, was stressing myself to much till i felt sick, had a very high fever on sunday night. wasnt sure how i survive monday admist everything that i was getting faulted for. it was real bad that i had skip lunch and had my first meal of the day, 20 mins after midnight. go figure!


however, today wasn't so bad. guess somebody out there must have said a prayer for me. although i got screamed at my boss twice, it wasnt as bad as monday when i was practically under her mercy. i guess it made me understand alot of things and made a better person. 'to be a better person, we have to fall once in awhile!' well, i hope the today will get better tmr. i've not fully recovered from my sickness and the cough just made its entrance. and as i get older, it just worst! oh well, the body is slowing down. not as young as i used to be.


good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment