Wednesday, November 02, 2005

little prayer

sigh...not looking forward to work tmr. somehow when things are looking up for me, work has to suck at times. the level of stress and workload is not other that i have experienced. i'm just learning to cope with it and not to break down...although i almost did on monday with this new added responsibility. its like i told a friend of mine, every job has its own stress and my new added stress is the security of people out there. new datelines to meet and new people to please, on top of my current ppl to please. well, there's always the downside of every job but the upside of it, i get to interact with every level of management. so hopefully through hardwork, i'll able to make it one day. but for now, i'm not really looking forward to work tmr as i have thousand and one things to do and three to four datelines to meet. *sigh* hope i'll be able to meet it by this week.

"And she said "somebody must be prayin' for me.
Somebody out there must be prayin' for me.
Must be angels I can't see
Somebody must be prayin' for me"
-tim mcgraw

who ever it maybe, i just need your prayers now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment