Saturday, December 03, 2005

marche

people talk about getting high and drunk at clubs and friends parties. well, ytd must be the first for me, i got high and almost threw up at marche! now u might be thinking how did that happened. well, for a start, it was a litre of erdinberg shared btwn two of us, thinking that we could finish it. the problem is marche at heeren got nothing much to offer on food unlike suntec where there's alot more varities. so we were left with little food choice and a litre of beer to finish. so my friend had a great idea of timing each other and see how long we can hold our drink. so we took turns...and surprisingly my friend could hold her drink longer than me. alas, we finished erdinberg and i really felt like throwing up but thank god we left the place and the walking helped.


met up with jp outside heeren and it was pouring. took about ten mins to decide wot we're gonna do next and decided to get more drinks. so jp n i got e33 while my fren had some wine (which apparently is with me now...lol). so we were deciding where to chill out with jp sis called her and we met up with her. finally we found a place beside wisma and just set there and talked till abt oneish and adjourned to macs near pacfic plaza. by then the day toils has taken on me, and i really missed my bed. so to home i finally went, to bed i finally slept.


well, things were pretty weird at times but i guess i enjoyed myself ytd. and i am really glad that i spend it with the someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment