Thursday, December 22, 2005

life sucks!!!!

fucked up big time at work today! feeling like shit and really want out of here. its not worth doing what i;m doing, it totally sucks coz the mistakes are always magnified. life sucks at the moment, in fact the moment when i joined here nothing seem to be going my way. keeping everything to myself at the moment coz i do not know whom i am to share; not sure if anyone would understand what i am going through. sometimes i do not understand myself - is it me or the work and shit i am going through. a day to christmas eve, and things are looking down. i just hate my life at the moment!! its just so screwed up! i want outta here!!!

went for confessions ytd, hoping to seek answers but receive none. never have i felt so empty ytd...felt that even the big guy up there has given up on me! it make me think of 'skydiving' but i know thats not the answer. life sucks, so do i.

No comments:

Post a Comment