Saturday, December 31, 2005

new years eve

the week didn't start off good...received a msg from fiz that she got into arguement with her friend whom has an interest in her; he is jealous of me being too close with her. we didnt manage to talk abt it as she wasn't feeling well and she needed sometime alone. it made me realise how much this gal has affected me. On top of that, work hasnt been kind to me the whole week. I finally broke down at work ytd. i guess i couldn't hold back the tears and just poured. thanks to perry & aloysius for being there for me. so my last day of work for the yr 05 ended on a sour note.


after work, i headed down to church to help out in the 'Youth Bash'. the turn out was a bit okie. the group that turn out was abit more younger than expected and man, the songs there were asking for. Thank God for Pat who have her laptop but still kids these days cannot appreciate. Come on, 'in da club' is not a brillant song writing. had fun though, maybe nexy year will be better.


chalet later today. hoping and wishing that she can make it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment