Sunday, December 11, 2005

and the reason is you!

its like 2 weeks to christmas and it certainly doesnt feel like christmas esp when u are dead broke. hahahaa.....sigh. hope we would get our pay before x'mas and not after....we are keeping our fingers crossed!

was kinda upset by a remark i heard ytd and it got me thinking why must we always be so stereo-minded. i am sure the one i met would not cheat or lie to me and there's nothing going on at the moment between us. so y conclude that she's going to betraye me someday, altough it maybe a point to take note of but i dont think she's like that but (again) i thank you for your concern. i hope u could meet her one day and you'll know what she is like!

anyways, she ask me ytd, while on the phone with me, whats the reason of me being so happy, i replied, "you!" and we kinda open up more to each other. :) i've asked her along for x'mas eve mass but she's still deciding abt it. it will be nice to have her spend x'mas with me and new years eve also. lets see how things go!! she's in malaysia now on a short trip with her friends and i'm not quite missing...yet! maybe becoz of the message she left me before she left thats she's gonne miz me. :) looking forward to her return with my present! hee hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment