Friday, August 05, 2005

waking up the spirits with my music

It's Friday, what have u got planned! Well, as for myself, I'll be working from 1500hrs (Fri) to 2300hrs (Sat), not sure why I am looking so forward to it. Its will be more like working in the office for 16hrs and working from home for the other 16hrs. Guess I wanna see if I am able to push the limit at this ripe old age of 36. We shall see!
Anyways, I have added some pics on my blog, feel free to browse. Its only two pics at the moment, but there's more to come. So if you have some pics that you wanna share, please do pass it to me, I'll put it up! Still working on my profile though, not sure what to put down...any ideas?? I wanna give a shoutout to Mainey, "Its always a pleasure to be mentioned in your blog. Hope we all could hang next week again, bring along Mr Starbucks if he is still in town and I'll bring along Ms Sweets!"

No comments:

Post a Comment