Thursday, August 18, 2005

spirits in the material world

there was a dead rat last night infront of my door. somebody had killed the rat and left it outside my front door. the same thing happened ytd, but it was left on the staircase. the cops were called and report given. we have really sick people out there and this is all my sis doings. the things she gets involved outside and bring it home, not even sparing a thought for my mom. let's see what this brave fools leave on my front door tonight. they probably end up the same way, its karma.

anyways, i was supposed to go out with fiza last night but i wasnt' feeling well. felt so bad actually, when i called her she was leaving bugis with her cousin already. so she said she will call me once she reached her cousin's place and called she did, after doing the dishes and sorts, it was after midnight. after talking for awhile, the phone got cut off, so i used my fixed line to call her. so there i was in the hall with the lights off, facing the wall with cabinets; in the reflection i could see the passage way to my room and the altar. while talking to her, i wondered if my eyes were playing tricks on me, cause in the reflection i could things moving and flying. the first time and second time, i brushed it off coz i tot my eyes were playing trick on me but when it continued, i was like okie...i quickly swtiched on the lights. then everyting was okie, we carried on talking till 3am until i was dozing off. she noticed it and said i should go and sleep, as she needs to rest too. felt so bad and apologies profusely. we arranged to meet up today to watched "The Maid" but she has to go out with her grandma to settle some stuff. but not to worry i'm gonna meet up with her on saturday for a bbq in east coast, details will be finalised tmr.

in other news, england 1 denmark 4. maybe fowler was right after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment