Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tribute - Rui Qi

I bought the new paper today, hoping to read up on the latest epl transfer and what not. but what i saw on the front page made me sad, "Girl, 4, falls 11 storeys to her death", the pic of the mother crying beside the baby girl, really made my heart wrenched. my heart goes out to the family and friends of Rui Qi.

What seems like another day, where the parents wld leave the gal in the care of the grandmother. what seems like another day, where the grandmother wld would have a quick breakfast at the coffeeshop while the little gal was fall asleep. What seemed like just another day for the crowd at the bus-stop. what seemed like another day
you and me, wasn't so for the wongs.

i guess the next time you say a prayer, remember Rui Qi and her families in your prayers, as well as Huang Na and her family.Two young lives taken with no reason. thank god for the things you have and not take things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment