Friday, July 22, 2005

guess who's back!


after being down for almost a month, i am bacccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!! never felt happier than before. i guess when i was really down during that period of time; it affected me, work, which in turn affected my colleagues and friends. to all those that i've hurt in one way or another, i am sorry. i was going through an emotional period...but now i am back and everything seems bright and cherry!! even when i was talking to this student today at work, she was asking me how come i was so happy today. she one of the frequent students who call and she also noticed the diff. hahahaha.............

i was thinking today, my job really cool coz how often you do get to call or speak to someone in Grenada, Greece, Cayman Islands, Papua New Guinea, Iran or Cape Town. You will be surpise how clear the reception is and how easy it is to communicate. My most memorable was with Greece, where i spoke to this professor from some uni...he sounded so funny. I have powerful friends overseas......hahahahaha, just joking! come to think of it, somebody in Grenada or Papua New Guinea knows my name...how cool is that! :)

Okie Okie folks, drum rolls please.........................i am gonna be an uncle again. Yes...my second brother's wife is pregnant! hahaha....this is so cool, dont u think so... i hope its a boy. hahaha....the new inclusion to the family will make it twelve. mom, eldest & younger sis, bro & wife + gal & boy, bro & wife + gal + 1 new inclusion and me! when i settle down with someone and have a kid, it wld be fourteen. my fav number. big family yah...so dont mess with us. haha..now to find someone who want to settled down with me and have my baby..hee hee.

yes people, i have changed my liking to hip hop and rnb. influence from mary anne, take it up with her..hahaha. furthermore, the songs on the radio are like so cool. I totally dig the new one from craig david, and there two songs which are totally chill out...the first by kanya west with john mayor and the other song i'm still trying to get the artiste and title. whatsmore, u have frankie j, baby bash, nelly, and i tot i would never say this, mariah carey. Finally i dig, mariah carey! LOL and of course, the fresh prince himself, mr will smith, usher, bow wow/omarion and strangely but true i think gwen stefani's new song is 'cool'! oh yes, beside the r n hops, i dig coldplay. they are gonna be the next big thing since U2. yes, mark my words!! and of course i still dig U2!

what do you say to two cats making out in the carpark. he has been two timing you girl or is it the other way around??? hahaha.. i am gonna meet her tmr ( now u know why i am so happy ) but I am broke!!! sigh.... such is life. hahahah... we plan to just chill out tmr, so i guess i will tell her the truth and promise her a better time next week when its pay day! i guess clubbing the other day really killed me but it was worth coz i met her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment