Wednesday, July 27, 2005

leap of faith

a friend's testimonail to his girl of 4 years. the reason i'm posting it here is becoz i think this is most sweetest thing a guy can say to his gal...kinda deep but straight from the heart.

Why do people fall in love?
What makes people stupid to take the risk
to be hurt with all the pains that a
relationship brings? The responsibility
attached in entering a relationship is not
something small.Falling in love can be a
pain in the neck. You need to sms your
girlfriend once in while to check how she
is doing. You need to spend "quality"
time together, you need to know her
needs, and sometimes put yours
aside...You even need to do stupid
things,losing your dignity in the process.
When youre in love, you need to say
sorry, forgetting your big pride which not
even your parents can put down... With
all these sacrifices, why did I still fall in
love?I started looking back four and a
half years ago, the time where
I "fell"...Entering this relationship was
not because I chose it. It was not a
decision where i asked myself Should I
fall in love? When we fall, we do not
weigh the responsibilities that will be
added to us. We just take that leap of
faith, and hope to God everything goes
well. We fall in love because we feel
it.Despite all the hardships and
sacrifices that it has brought me, I still
choose to continue because I know that
I am happy with you. Knowing that I
have you is one of the reasons which
keeps my heart beating.When you are
with me, I am simply happy. A special
kind of happiness knowing that the
feeling we have is mutual, shared and
expressed. It is the magic that keeps us
going on, the strength that makes us
fight when everything falls down, It is a
feeling that cannot be found elsewhere.
So why did I fall in love with you? I still
don't know. But what I do know is... that
I am still falling every day....
Deeper and deeper in love with you.
-arvin-
(copyrighted 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment