Saturday, July 30, 2005

the time of the month...sigh

sigh, supposed to go out with fiza later today but i am dead broke. furthermore, michelle and marilyn will be going to OBar tonight and have ask me along, but i am dead broke! like mel put it, guys too have that time of the month and we hate it when it happens. its sucks when the end of the month is on a sunday. well, gonna make up for it next week with dinner for fiza. planning to go out on the 10th also and have booked her for womad already :) but of course she has informed me that it is subjected to changes. its gonna be one month since i have met her and i have not gone out with her, *hits my head* whats wrong with me? well, hopefully she can make it next week! I will keep the blog updated but of course i am going to leave out all the juices details. hahahaha...

Coco Latte 12 or 13 August 2005 --- >> who is game!

No comments:

Post a Comment