Sunday, November 02, 2008

a saturday with colleagues



the was my phone's screen which cracked two weeks ago. yes i still do have the screen for memories.. haha. i got my phone fixed through my colleague and i'm so glad to have my phone working again. so yes, i am contactable again..

had a deepavali lunch at my ex-colleague's place at corrinne's block. actually it was a late lunch and early dinner.. haha. the food was so good that i went for thirds and jason went for seconds. we were also watching a shah rukh khan novie, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna but didn't manage to complete it so we borrowed it and carried on @ catherine's place at ave 5 (my soon to be new neighbour). it was a nice movie and of course, there were teary eyes. all in all, it was a nice fun filled saturday.

looking forward to tmr's bbq session at changi. =)

oh yes, Spurs ended Liverpool's unbeaten run at White Heart Lane and with Chelsea hammering Sunderland 5-0; we are again on level points with Chelsea having the better goal difference. With Man U and Arsenal breathing down our necks, it's gonna be an interesting season.

No comments:

Post a Comment