Tuesday, November 04, 2008

my life is your entertainment

guess i really screwed up big time... not really sure how am i going to amend myself... maybe i won't get a chance... yes i do hate being me coz i don't really understand myself or the reason why am i here... yes sometimes i do wish i was born into a rich family, so money won't be an issue and everything else would fall into place. get myself some wheels and every gal would be future-ex... but right now, i am just shit... so might as well shoot this shit up to the high heavens. i am not worth to anyone or anything... even hell will outcast me. the truth is not really cares or bothers anymore in this world... i am going to be four decades old soon... yes i will never get married coz i am just a useless ass with no future... and i noe ppl are laughing behind my backs... yes, do have a fun time at my expense... my life is your entertainment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment