Sunday, November 16, 2008

i like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony..


celebrated my niece, chiara's 5th birthday ytd at my place. we had pizzas, the birthday cake and wine. even my youngest niece had a zip of red wine from her mum and she didn't have any expression after having a zip... hmmm.


i spend my saturday cleaning up the house before my brother's family. started about 4pm, vacuum the whole house including the balcony, then i mopped the place and add a personal touch to my balcony. sigh, forgot to take a picture of it. spend abt 2½ hours doing, had my shower then went out to get drinks n ice cream.. just in time for the celebration. my other brother arrived later with his family. my eldest niece would be celebrating her birthday next week, she going to be 10 yrs old, i think.

after everything, i sat down with a chill can of carlsberg and it tasted so good. the last time i remember doing this, was with my eldest sister early this year. so i sat down in front of my comp and was chatting away with my bro ja-son who filled me in on arena after i left.. all he could tell me was he glad that i wasn't around to see him pissed drunk. i replied that if i was around, i would have joined him... or maybe there won't be enough drinks for the both of us to get us pissed drunk. all in all, they had lots of fun... but sadly i heard v never drank otherwise she would have stop talking and it made the night more enjoyable.... i noe i am cruel. jeremy, do us a favor and get hitched to her... lol.

anyways, i am glad to have received the sms from xl ytd and i will not make the same mistake again... i saved yr message as a constant reminder to me that i don't want to lose someone precious to me, u are like a family to me and i really do cherish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment