Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tuesday

Realised today what my seniors went through when I was just a newbie. Always wondered why they ask me speak louder, or get fustrated whenever I ask a question. I told myself that I won't do such a thing but now three years later I realised that I am turning into them... haha. Actually realised that they were not angry or fustrated with me but with the callers. Realised it today when my niece Shu Hui answered calls on her own today. Guess I was too hard on her as I vented my fustrations on her. Hmmm... I shld have done better... have to learn to keep my emotions and temper in check. Yes, I do have a temper and a few have witnessed it. ;p We learn new things everyday. . . Here's to a better tmr. :)

With regards to my previous post, I'm really excited that my fav comic character is finally coming out in the big screen. 'Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of...' yes, it's none other than Thor!! The only setback about the movie is that Brad Pitt is rumored to be Thor. I have nothing against Brad but Thor is larger than life. The Edge wld be a better choice but he's one ugly dude. Haha... Hmmm.. how about Triple H. Now that's a thought. However, Marvel is courting Brad Pitt to be Thor.. sigh!!


Oh yes, Ant-Man is due to be released in 2010 and Ghost Rider 2 in 2009. If you my readers, do have any interesting movies coming up, do let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment