Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pesach III

The Angelus Choir
Pesach III

It's finally over, no more sound checks, feedbacks and mixers for the time being. It's been like 5 months since I left angelus choir and somewhere it didn't seem like the same anymore. Guess I am losing my touch. Anyways, Pesach III was better than last year on the sound aspect. It could have been better but given the design n acoustic of the church, we just had to work with what we have. But nonetheless, it worked out pretty well. The other choirs also had a blast of the time and everyone had a good time. I am glad that I don't have to do this at least for another year, if there is one. Been sleeping like 3am for the whole week and today it's no exceptional. I guess I should head to bed soon, otherwise I will be 'phy-ed'. Hahaha.... just came up with that one.

one more thing, a big shout out to my niece xin lan.
all the best in your exams... jia you.

-missing you-

No comments:

Post a Comment