Saturday, May 17, 2008

Michelle's Last Day

michelle & me

with shui hui & michelle

shui hui & me

jason & me



oooppppss!!


shui hui & bf

ricky


@ ben & jerrys

Yesterday was Michelle's last day, she's an intern who has been with us for the past the three months. After this she'll be heading to Beijing for another attachment for her final year project. We had dinner @ Sakura International (Clementi) and then headed to Ben & Jerrys (Dempsey Road). Ricky & Dexter drove us to Ben & Jerrys but Dex didn't joins as he had a prior appointment and Andy went back with Dexter as he was heading to Jurong coz the rest of us ws in the north. It's funny coz we had dinner @ Sakura and Drinks @ Ben & Jerrys.. :p Michelle joined me in having a hoegaarden!! For someone who don't like beers, she found a liking for hoegaarden. :D Well, I guess it has not hit me yet but I know I'll miss her very much.

To Michelle:- Do take care of yourself whilst you are in Beijing. Only trust yourself and God above who will never let you down. :) We will await your return and we'll have a KTV session in July. In the meantime, smile always and I'm glad that our paths crossed. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment