Saturday, May 24, 2008

lost & found

I found the little card that michelle had given me. The plastic cover & the card were lying next to my cpu under my table. I am sure it wasn't there yesterday. Anyways, I am glad to have it back. :)

Went to Vivo city for lunch wif my colleagues and for the first time I had a burger at Carls Jr. Was expecting much more as Rick had always said it was really good and portion was huge but to me, it was okie. Finally found my book though at a second-hand bookshop at Vivo -Book Three of the Dreamers 'Crystal Gorge' by David & Leigh Eddings. Yes, I am huge David Eddings fan from the days of Belgarion & Sparhawk. At least I have something to occupy my train rides to work. :p It's Saturday night and I'm at home, dead tired.. sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment