Sunday, April 23, 2006

thoughts...

something last night got me thinking on a few stuffs. the close friends that i have now will eventually fade away and emptiness will replace them. i will find myself infront of a mirror asking myself why. is it me or there's really isn't anyone out there for me; however, a friend told me that i'll find myself working overseas and will eventually get married. so maybe my wife-to-be is waiting for me in a foreign land...who knows. in the meantime, i guess its time to re-evaluate some friendships. its funny how that some people can be so close yet u feel the distance. how u care so much for someone but u're just non-existent. am i to leave everything behind and just walk away or stay and pretend that everything is okie. just do my bid for charity and let others run the show coz the show must go on! its juz a matter of who runs it. i wish i had someone to call my own, to love, care and shower her with everything that is beautiful coz she will be the most beautiful girl. i know that she's somewhere out there and someday i'll find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment