Sunday, April 09, 2006

i long for a quiet weekend

its been one busy weekend... went shopping on friday with melissa & jp @ CCK. Jo wanted to get a new shoe but after walking ard it didnt look like she'll be able to find anything. so we went for dinner at a place i can't remember but for the price i paid, we should have gone to sakae sushi instead. a lesson learnt but one bad thing turn to a good one, as Jo managed to find a shoe that she liked on the same floor. so the trip to CCK wasnt a wasteful one that i feared it would be. took the MeRT back to yishun, slack (the term mel uses nowadays) till 2300hrs and went on home.

woke up @ 0630hrs, to attend my youngest niece's baptism at st ignatius church @ kings road. was surprise to see that we're the only family that is having the baptism @ 10am in the morning. guess it was specially arranged by my bro. anyways, my niece, isabella who is 5 weeks old was crying most of the time, contrast to her older sis. we headed to the in-laws place in Clementi for refeshment. took some pictures & videos of my nieces but unfortunately, i'm unable to upload the pictures as i guess i need a certain software for it, or do i?? apparently, the wizard cannot detect a suitable software for my HP. so anyone who do read this, please do let me know.

anyways, after clementi, headed home - took my files & headed to church @ 3pm. the usual sat routine ended @ 7pm, had dinner and slacked at melvin's place till 3am in the morning, watching Big Momma House 2 and Underworld: Evolution with crystal, mel & jp. a bad idea actually knowing that we have to get up at 6.30am in the morning. but knowing me, i got up at 7.35am when i should be in church at 7.00am. so took my time and laze around for the next mass @ 10.15am but the choir prac was at 8.55am. was pretty much stoned in church, luckily everything when fine without any incident compared to the feedback the system was giving on sat. after mass, had lunch with the rest, went home to changed and caught some shut eye for half an hr before heading back to church for the combined choir prac for maundy thursday & good friday. was dozing off most of the time and mel had to keep me awake. we were mighty glad when it was all over and headed home after having Macs.

its been one long day, but one thing made me smile. after mass today, as we were waiting for jen, someone caught my eye at the church carpark. this girl was looking straight at me and i was like whoa!! she's pretty and kinda tall, and i don't think i've seen her around in church before. so who's that girl n will i see her again?? hopefully i will...should have taken a pic of her. oh well,hopefully, she will vist me in my dreams. ;)

oh yes, as the sunday sunset choir will be swapping mass with the sat sunset choir on Apr 29th, Sat. we have decided to set the date for jen's virginal exp to a club on that day. so mark that date and we're gonna party just like 1999!!

No comments:

Post a Comment