Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Make Damn Sure

counting down to the days to seeing you and everytime when i do that, it bring me smiles. wanna hold yr hand and dance the night away.... but i have to put the champenge on ice as u just sms me, you might be going to batam over the weekend with yr cuz n sis and will let me know. don't know why but i feel i;m gonna miss u lots if u r not there. just heard from mel that jen wont be able to make it on sunday too, as she has a early breakfast on Monday but she say that she will keep her word but i doubt it. will see when will she able to make it.

sometimes i feel that we are not good enuff for some friends. they will have to scan through the invites first before deciding if its worth they're while as a better offer might pop up and they won't want to stuck with ya if that happens coz u're not just happening as their other group of friends or u don't speak their language.

I had lots of fun at harry's bar @ esplande and new asia bar, with friends i don't see that often (beside a few) and we still had a rocking good time. so why shld we bother with the world when a few trusted friends are all that matters and i think you know who you are or soon u will realised. For those who don't think much of me, i'll leave u with this from Taking Back Sunday - Make Damn Sure!!



I just wanna break you down so badly.
Well I trip over everything you say.
Well I just wanna break you down so badly.
In the worst way. (Worst way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment