Tuesday, April 25, 2006

the race to the end...

got an sms invitation from marilyn to come down to obar this friday for her b'day and fiza is able to make this weekend. :) hmmm...things are not really confirm yet and i sure hope to get paid on saturday! hope to have a good time partying this weekend esp when fiz can make it. I am sure this girl will get me drunk. ;p hope to finally see chantique and a whole lot of other friends. it's gonna be a blast...I hope!? Well, as long as my best buds are there (u noe who u r), its gonna be a blast. love u guys!!

I know, I know its not even the middle of the week and i;m talking abt clubbing already. hee hee... well, we all need someting to look forward too! : damn! i'm hungry... its the last week of april, how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment