Sunday, February 19, 2006

Spirits in a material world.

This is some freaky stuff, I've yet to come up with a logical explaination for this.... can you?? Click Road Block


please do comment if you have a logical explaination or believe that what you see is really a ghost!!


since i'm on the topic of ghost and such, the other day i was in my room getting ready to accompany my mom to Northpoint when I heard my mom knock on my door. Since I was already changed, I opened the door but my mom was not anywhere near. I found my mom in her room which is adjacent to mine, and asked if she had knocked on my door and my mom said no. I was like okie!! and this reminded me of another incident which happened last year when my elder sis was on her home leave. my younger sis have gone out and she has the habit of not locking the door when she goes out. so i locked the door after she had left, and sat down to watch tv with my elder sis. after a long while, i went to kitchen to get a drink and return only to find that the door unlocked. i asked my sis if anyone open the door again, she replied no and i might have imagine that i'd locked it. she told me to juz forget abt it but i was 100% sure i locked it. the fact that my sis is nun and asked me to keep hush abt it, kept me thinking if she did see something but didn't want to tell me. well, somethings never change... i do believe that there's something in my hse but as long as it doesn't disturb i am fine with it. ;p

a friend recently confided with us that she was possessed a few months back. the unrightful owner however didn't managed to take full control of her. i guessed 'she' didn't go through the whole documentation proccess. so a lesson in life here, short cuts don't get you anywhere! audious....

No comments:

Post a Comment