Tuesday, February 07, 2006

past and the present

got an email from ntuc income, an invitation to attend a insurance consultant's recruitment talk on 15th feb, wed. it's a office bound job advising customers on their insurance needs. i guess this will be more suitable for me than IFA but nonetheless i'm still going for the discussion this friday at caltex house, i may never know until i go for it right.

hmmm...was talking to pat just now and she mentioned that mel's got a secret for me but he has made a promised to the rest that he will only tell me after my birthday. wonder what it is...but rest assured its not someone liking me...sigh. i wish it was though! ;p i'll be thrilled! hee hee..

anyways, got up early today as tony wanted to have breakfast which became brunch again. we went to town to have lunch at raffles place, brought back memories for him though as he worked there before. he had a deprieved chillhood i guess, as he was thrilled by the lion dance troupe...hahahaha. we went our separate ways from there as we had to go to pasir ris to meeet a client. i visited my old office and met up with my ex-colleagues and boss. they moment i entered, they all wished me happy birthday in advanced and commented that i've put one weight. the office have changed so much but the people there looked younger actually. hahaha...it was nice catching up with up past once in a while. had a chat with my ex-immediate superior and she pointed out few things that i should be aware of in my next job and areas that i should improve. although some were hard to swallow but i guess one should take it constructive. it was funny, two colleagues told me that they were actually thinking of me and notice that i've not come by for a very long time and before they know it, i'm there! hahahaha.. oh yes, i've joined in the bid for the few million dollars in toto. a percentage of it will be whoa!! i'll be like joe millionaire??? hahaha...

anyways, gonna play my game now before i turned in but before i go i would like to leave you with, "New Species Discovered in Indonesia Jungle". 'The scientists said they discovered 20 frog species — including a tiny microhylid frog less than a half inch long — four new butterfly species and at least five new types of palms.'

No comments:

Post a Comment