Sunday, February 19, 2006

Rochster's Foundation

Just finished updating my friendster profile as well as my blog as you can see. So please feel free to explore,have fun and support the rochster's foundation! hahaha.

Well, Liverpool kicked Man United out of the FA Cup ytd. It will be great if Wigan wins the Carling Cup and end Man United miserable season without a trophy. Where will you be next season Fergie?? Next stop for Liverpool, the Champions League clash with Benfica! Its a match that I won't wanna miss.

Well, ytd was a good day at choir. Rene, Caroline and Manda :) dropped by after mass, they attended mass too ytd. It was good to see them after so long but was sad that I couldn't catch up with them as we had practise to go to. Anyways, debz is getting married in June at St. Joseph Church at Victoria Street. Yes, it will be good going back to my old Anthonian school and relieved the memories. As for Debz, I am really thrilled that she's getting married. Guess Debz and Del will be the most happening married couple in town. I certainly hope ppl will wake up and put an end to 'dishing' Debz coz she's going to the next chapter in her life and you're not. :p

Well, everything is moving so fast and it's hard to imagine that a decade is almost over. A decade, can you believe it! Y2K seem like only two years ago, I remember coming back to work on New Year's day to test the system for any glitches. Thankfully everything went well, the planet didn't shut down. ;p Guess we all had the feeling the Y2K is gonna be the space age era but I guess we have to wait a little longer.

Anyways, gotta get out of here and get ready for confirmation prac soon, but before i go please remember to support the rochster's foundation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment