Sunday, February 05, 2006

friendster


my friendster profile got viewed 16 times since 1 feb 2006, guess its all time new record for me. hahaha... well, i'm bored! man, gotta get up early tmr and meet up for lunch and more vibration jokes and then go through three hours of choir practise for the confirmation mass. sometimes i asked myself, why do we go through all this when we could spend our sundays doing better things, like chilling out mary j. blige's 'be without you'. i simple love the song, been hearing it over and over again and never getting bored of it. its D song at the moment for me. i got it one my friendster and myspace.com. sigh, can't go to sleep; the stomach is feeling a bit funny. i am kinda upset about some things that i know i shouldn't be in the first place coz if that's the way its gonna be then let it be. i'm not going lose sleep over it....starting tmr. ;p although there was a downside to things today, some made my day like nessa for the hugs, fred for making us laugh till our stomach ache, the choir mates for the company and someone who gave me a reason to smile! it's o'four-thirty hours and i'm going to bed; it's just another day for you and me in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment