Monday, January 23, 2006

send in the clowns


sigh, not a good way to start the week. liverpool didn't deserve to lose at man u. they're always damn lucky and why oh why is cisse still playing??? he has been ineffective eversince we sold baros. crouch and morientas should make him fight for his place and not take things for granted. anyways, so we lost but its not over yet. we will still claim the second spot from man united and give chelsea a scare. but still, its not a good start to the week. anyways, if u have noticed i have deleted some pic as the she didnt want it on my blog. it kinda hurt me but oh well i guess things aren't always a bed of roses. i guess our friendship is going downhill from here i guess and i don't understand why. you were everything that i wish my gal to be and i really loved the way u laugh. guess i've told u that a million times but i guess it didnt cut out when i told u that i wanted us to be more than friends. you said u prefered the way things are at the moment and wish not to spoil it, but somehow the calls and sms just stopped coming... and now i'm here thinking about you and a song but none comes to mind. not sure if things are going to be the same again, but i know i'm gonna miss u loads. guess i'm just a big loser in life, work, love and friends...introducing the biggest clown of all times---> me! i'm sure you will be entertained. esp when i was working at my last job where i would make mistaken every now and then, and how i get fcuked by the boss every now and then. being shouted at almost everyday, banging of files and tables and etc etc....yes i had a miserable life at office!! well, like robbie willams sang, 'let me entertained you!' but during my three months of pure hell, the worst of my entire life, i had you by my side. always giving me reason to smile and carry on, no matter how bad it gets. u gave me a reason to live, and i thank you for that. its funny though that i'm losing you just when i have quit my job. wonder if i'll ever see or hear from u again... only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment