Saturday, January 14, 2006

the porcupine strikes again..

well, i'm required to come back for another week. What the PORCUPINE! i was telling my collegues, if someone would to ask why i am still here, i would reply - back by popular demand!...just to console myself lah. sigh...well, at least i know that my last day will be next week, which also gives the other dept more time to discuss terms with me. its a perm job, thats means annual wage increement, benefits and year end bonus but after reading yesterday's news on Yahoo, not sure if there's gonna be any bonus this year. When most companies are merging, mine is splitting into three companies. oh well, see how things go. hmmm...didn't know that the company that i'm working for is really big in the industry. was talking to a friend abt it, the companies that are the biggest in the industry have high turnovers everytime but how they remained competitve is something!! well, juz hope tat things turn around for me. another week and i;m outta here, but hopefully the other dept counters offers me before i leave. then i would take two weeks break and start in feb! how's that for a plan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment