Thursday, January 24, 2013

What happened in 2012 (Part 2)

A lot of things happened in December, it was an exciting month for me. I put up my Christmas tree early this month however I didn't feel the Christmas spirit. Hence the tree was not done up as much as I liked it.

Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree

This is me trying to be creative... =)

I will prob get a new tree this year and new lights, the old ones gave me small electric shocks. Well, hope this new year x'mas will be better than the last. Anyways, December also saw one of my very good friend, Crystal getting married. She look really beautiful and I was roped in to do the montage for their wedding. I practically teared when the montage was on. If u do look closely, u can see the shades of brown, black & white hair that I have. Hehe...  

With the beautiful Bride!!!

It was also a time to catch up with old friends...


I also managed to meet up with an old friend. This was
us in 2006...

Vanessa looking gorgeous as always. =)



The two couples and I'm just an extra.. haha
This pics were taken earlier after the church wedding!!

Seriously didn't know what Rob was doing
when I made that face... haha


A few weeks after the wedding and a few days before Christmas, I packed my bags and went off to K.L. on 22 December 2012 with a bunch of crazy people. Never been out of Singapore for the past 5 years... so yeah!! We met at Jurong and drove up to K.L. Besides being a cab that did 120 kmph, I had never set in car that went more than that. We went by Tuas Link and there was no turning back after crossing the checkpoints. Some roads were not lighted up at all so it pretty scary when we were doing close to 180 to 200. We had three cars and our car was in the center, in front of us - a BMW and behind us a big jeep!! Each car had a walkies talkie so we could warn ahead of something or just talk crap. Realized that if you were in the first lane in Malaysia and if you signal right means you wanna over take. We had no trouble with that on the way to K.L as every car did give way but we had some resistance on the way back to Singapore, maybe it was during the day. Even a Singapore registered car tried to play punk with us. We left SG at 4am and reached outskirts of KL at about 9am. We stopped for breakfast at a famous Bak Kuh Teh stall where celebrities also patronize. Being the only Indian who would prefer a plate of prata with fish curry actually found it very nice. But of course I didn't eat the intestines dish, that I cannot stomach. 

So anyways, after breakfast we left for our hotel in the heart of K.L. city.  We reach Ascott Hotel but all of our rooms were not ready. We had only own room available. The other two room have not checked out. So we dumped our bags in one room and when for breakfast (again). 


Ascott Hotel

Brunch @ KLCC
Finally the guys room was ready.
We had three rooms. One room to the married couple as the wife is expecting. One room was one bedroom with bathtub, shower n toilet; one hall with TV and dinning hall. The guys room had two bedroom with the same facilities, one big dining hall, one dining room and a kitchen. The girls room had three bedrooms with the same facilities, a bigger hall & dining room and a kitchen. After settling down and getting a bit of sleep, we went to have our dinner, yes we actually skipped lunch.

My Omelette and Me! :)

Tasty Chicken Wing

As you can see, the satay was quickly snap up coz
it was that good....


We did do some sight-seeings too like going up to Mid-Valley point which was really huge. Of course KLCC Shopping mall which was very posh which got me thinking if the World Trade Centre was the same. We been to other places too but just can't remember it now. I didn't take much of pictures so just bear with the ones I did take...

I Love This Shot of KLCC Tower!!

Took this shot without Flash!!

Personalized Cups!!

Getting ready for Christmas Eve Party



Besides the Pizza the rest of food were made by us.
We had our very own Christmas Dinner!! :)


The crazy bunch that I spent my x'mas with!! :) :)

Checking out on Christmas Day!!

With the lovely Felicia!!

Well, I did put on some weight after the trip due to all that eating. I also bought two nice shades at a bargain, all thanks to Felicia & Del. I am very much looking forward to the next December trip, as I am missing KL already. *sob sob*. Well, we rode back all the way back to SG. We took this fucking long tunnel and left KL with an half an hour or so. Took a new highway which brought us all the way back to JB where we ... stopped to eat again!!! We made two stops... the first stop i can't remember but the second stop was at this famous Lok Lok (i think that's how it's spell) joint by a small parking space. The van stereo blasted techno music which I was grooving to it. The food was awesome, so was the company. We had out fill and left for Singapore. We passed customs smoothly and we were back in Singapore. Home Sweet Home. At this point I would like to thank the drivers for taking us there and bringing us back safely. I am very much looking forward to the next trip!!

The organizer Mr Martin Chee also made a video of the trip, so sit back and enjoy the video!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment