Sunday, October 05, 2008

the weekend

i'm glad that my niece xl enjoyed herself ytd even though she was having a headache from all the 'tiu tiu tiu' (as andy put it) and the lightings @ mos. guess i was having a headache too from the white lightings.. sigh mos was a disappointment ytd. never realised the place to be packed, heard smoove was jam packed till there was an impromptu queue outside of it... sigh!! guess, we'll stick to double o.. hahaha.

anyways, i did go to the ktv @ cine but i was freaking late which made my niece abit upset but everything was fine when i reached. it was nice seeing my niece happy again after so long and it really made me happy. guess i was in wrong in thinking too much recently that only made me upset for no reason. i'm always glad i had my niece to make me rationalise things and clear the doubts i had. realise that if one get too emotional, it blocks one's mind from thinking; hence causing unnecessary decisions. i learned that from my niece, thank you!! =)

happy birthday to chelsea too, hope u had fun last night. =)

pictures will up soon.. i think! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment