Friday, October 17, 2008

Farewell Part 1


For some of us, today would be our last day @ our current office at Synergy, IBP. As we bid farewell to the place some of us call our second home. As I sat down at my desk (which my niece sh is occupying now), it kinda brought back memories. Like the notepads at the side of my monitor which was done by my niece whilst she 'under studying' me with me for 1 week. Then there's my right hand man, Andy whom we shared jokes, laughed and poked fun at others - ndrea was our victim today.. haha.

The ghost stories about the place which was never experience by Andy who stays back late most of the time. Well, maybe the ghost like guys as the female colleagues always feel something when they stay back late. Maybe the ghost would pack its things and keep Andy company at the new place or haunt the next tenants.. =p.

Anyways, whats special about the current office is the people who made it happen, past and present. I guess I have not come across anything quite like it and I really thank those who elped me stand on my own two feet. What goes around come around...

Will take more pictures later today as we journey together to the new office....

No comments:

Post a Comment