Friday, October 17, 2008

Farewell Part 2

didn't manage to take any pictures today .. my nokia phone dropped and that was the last of it. now i can't see shit.. so do call if u wanna get to me, otherwise i can only via my message via my pc (nokia pc suite).

anyways, today was the last day @ ibp and i will miss my friday chicken rice at the atrium where i'll always go with my niece sh. the atrium provision shop where we'll get the drinks and my niece would make a star for me out of the straws. =)

what i will not miss is the morning traffic at je, the long queue for the ibp bus and the 10 to 15 mins walk to office, if i decide not to take the bus. yea, won't miss the food @ ibp except my friday chicken rice with fried egg =p.

we'll be reporting to the office tmr to do a system check and orientation at the new place to make sure all systems are up & running. still deciding if i wanna stay up to 11p cause there is nothing planned yet. well, will see how...

sigh ... I need a new phone.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment