Monday, July 28, 2008

Taking a step back...

was really pissed off at work today and for the first time, the thought of quiting came to my mind. i would not give a flying fuck about anyone and just do my freaking work. was the use of being helpful when you are shot down the very next moment. just be a regular boring guy day in and out. seems like i'm already a boring guy to someone or maybe to everyone out there. I tried to amend things but guess it didn't work, so i'll take a step back and let the hurt subside. take a step back from everything and everyone just be a spectator. I wish to go back to my quiet self and be a nobody... the boring person that once was, the one who was afraid to speak to anyone coz I stammered... the one that people made fun of whenever i spoke or did something wrong.. the one that was nickname 'slow coach' in school and got picked on... the one that nobody gave a flying fuck... i guess no one did. oh yes, love died today and never to be resurrected. love never existed for me for the past three decades so why bother. .

No comments:

Post a Comment