Monday, July 28, 2008

sometimes, sometimes




We said our farewell to Meena on Friday as she looks for greener pasture at the other side of the fence.. :p *Sigh* nobody to share cab with me anymore when I am late for work... wait! (*in yoda voice*) there is another... Adeline!! She stays in Yishun near my brother's place Block 400+ but she's always early for work unlike me who lives 10 mins from the mrt. Oh well, its going to a expensive cab rides in the future..

*sigh* I need a motivation to work!!! The ol'political mambo jambo is now more obvious than ever before.. and I just had a deja-vu that I blogged about this before.. strange! Anyways, firstly we have The Great Pretender who would make Freddy Mercury turn in his grave.. twice. Next we have the Milli Vanilli wannabes. . . hmmm, maybe not, coz the Milli's were pretenders too. (*I swear I can hear Rob laughing here*). oh well, can't think of any at the moment but if i do, i would pen my thoughts down.

*sigh* think of my own doings i have altered some course of actions that cause a reaction that i don't think could be amended ever again. yes, we might have lots of friends and sometimes we are being categorised as being popular. but are we?? we might have 100 to 200 friends on our facebook, friendster etc.. but only a handful are true friends.. if one is lucky. when the music has died down and lights come up, we all do feel lonely too...
another monday, another week of shitloaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment