Sunday, June 04, 2006

take a break, have a tig tag

take a break, have a tig tag


i've been tagged by chantique (miss u too, tamp girl)


3 schools i went to
st anthony's boys school
first toa payoh sec sch
national insitute of commerce

3 things in my handbag
.....

3 things i do when i'm stressed
call up a friend
listen to loud music
have a tiger?? :p

3 places i go to on a daily basis
work ---> food court ---> home

3 favourite fruits
banana, papaya & mango

3 names i go by
tommy, tom & rochie

3 of my favourite food
mee goreng
chicken rice
roti prata

3 things i'm wearing right now
shorts and undies. :p

who are in the house with me
mom

who am i thinking of right now
fiza - missing her

who is the last i talked to on the phone
ruth kam

who did i sit with during my 5th period in class
my bud, jeffrey i guess

who was the last person i uttered love to
joanne p

who do i wish i am with right now
fiza

who gets on my nerves most in school
the class bully whose ass got kicked by me eventually

where is my phone
beside the comp

where do i sleep
on my single bed

where is the place i took a ride to
????

what was the last thing i ate
home cooked food

what colour shirt am i wearing now
not wearing any...

what is the closest item to me that is blue
the shirts i have

what do i like most about school
leaving it??

what is my favourite colour
black & blue

what do i wear most often, jeans or shorts
jeans

what was the last movie i watched
over the hedge with ruth

when did i start school
PAP kindergarten in 1975

when did i last go to the mall
today

when did i last burn something
can't remember

3 bloggers to do this
neesa!
april
corrinne




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment