Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the start of the week.

monday was a drag, not sure how i managed to stay awake at work. after work, i found my way to my bro's place to pick up some stuffs. my little niece was asleep when i arrived, while the older one was having her dinner and watching tv; sad thing that she is having chicken pox but she is braved as ever.


came back, put the stuffs at home and went to church to meet nico gab to discuss the fun walk to be held in sept. everything got settled within an hr or so with the help of juliana, whom i hve not seen in my life. but its good to see new faces coming out, (youth group included) and doing something for the church. so if u got nothing to do this friday, come on down and check us out.


before i go, let me intro u to a beauty i just set my eyes on. guess, u will fall in love with her too!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment