Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just Chillin'

chilling in my room thinking of what to write; cold beer on the floor, glee on my i tunes and the gal is on her way back from work. it's been a quiet week with nothing much happening except on the 14th.

met the girl after work and headed to popeye @ singapore flyer for lunch. after dinner we headed to esplande to chill out, a band came on later and we were entertained.  here's some picture i took but don't expect to see the girl. . .  she's camera shy. =p


i took the pic using my nokia c3-00, which turned out not too bad. hoping to get a digital camera one day. a belated birthday gift will always be welcome!! :) haha.... anwyays, we left the place abt 8ish and i headed back to yishun to meet rob, tony & dom dillion @ 925 for dinner. after which it was home sweet home. well, i didn't get any presents but having u spending ur day with me was a gift to me n thanks guys for taking ur time to spend it with me. really appreciate it. also the 50 odd birthday wishes i received, thanks a billion!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment