Tuesday, August 31, 2010

my nightmares are coming too real

guess my nightmares are getting too real these days. well, my house has always had a history of paranormal activities, no kidding. it started from my old house in toa payoh which was a three room flat. had one too many incidents there and some of which will will be remembered like forever. now at my present place, although we've been here since '85. some saga just won't die!!! =p

anyway, i won't go into details cause it will take forever. so let me share my experiences of late. the first was a couple of years ago, when i was sleeping. all of the sudden, u know the same 'mambo jambo' feeling that something bad was going to happen and u can't move shit. well yea, i had the mambo jambo feeling and at the same time, i heard voices. a single voice that multiplied as it went by, didn't know what the fuck they were saying but i had a thousand voices talking to me at the same time. it just grew louder and louder and louder till i heard (if i was not mistaken) my eldest niece's voice, 'uncle get up!!' (my niece is not staying with me). I got up, everything was dead silent and the feeling i had was really empty. As if I was the last person on earth, although i know my mum was sleeping in the next room. I could say the feeling was something i don't want to feel again, tried very hard to go back to sleep again but i just couldn't, so i send sms to my friends and thank that one of them was a night owl who kept me company till i cld sleep again.

after that incident never really happened to me or in my room till recently. i was fast asleep having a normal dream which i was back at my old work place. walking around as if i own the company. =p came to two rooms and realise that hey i was dreaming!!! so i tried to control my dream. (if u guys have not done that, try it, it's fun =p) . anyways, when i realised that i was dreaming and just as i was about to take control of my dream, i had the 'mambo-jambo' feeling again. but i was still in my dream and everything was bright and merry. so i went exploring to find out the source of it. (yeah i am like that). As i did that, a gush of cold wind blew my blanket which was at my feet of my bed. i open my eyes (u ready for this), and saw the freaking thing was in my god-damn room and not in my dream!!! i was life wtf!!!! i saw like three panda like figures, one after another. each asking me to come with the means of the fingers.... then one by one it disappeared. then from my bed, i saw another figure, this time it was the ring master (not sure which circus let him off) all dressed in a tux floating towards me. The ring master also had his finger motioning me to come. Half me wanted to shut my eyes and pray that it will disappear but half of me, wanted to see this for real. so yeah, i tried by best to look at this figure coming towards me but i couldn't move. then i shouted for my almighty GOD, and it vanished. i was like relieved but i was pissed as the damn thing was in my room!!!! nightmares are meant to be nightmares and never cross the line. sheezz.

i almost had another encounter of which i had the 'mambo-jambo' feeling again, i knew it was going to be pretty scary but the funny thing is that i think i fell into deep sleep cause i was really tired. so nothing happened.... i think, coz couldn't remember anything.

the latest thing that happened to me, was this morning. this time was pretty weird, cause there was no 'mambo-jambo' feeling or what sort. i was nicely sleeping and when something shook me up from my sleep.... literally. i was sleeping on my right hand side in a crouching position when i felt something held my head and feet and shook me twice; it had big hands i must say. i woke up but there was nothing there. was really puzzled, tried to analyse it and went back to sleep. till now, i was thinking was it for real or was i dreaming. well it was certainly weird.

well, my nightmares are getting too real. do they have reality shows now too.. damn!!! i will update if anything happens again.

to my bro rod, i will take your suggestion, tks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment