Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

The Off The Wall album was my first introduction to MJ and that i believe was somewhere in 1979 or 1980. I was like 10 or 11 then and i would dance to his songs @ some house parties that we would always have. The two songs i still love from the album is 'Off the Wall' and 'Rock With You' which i recently tried to sing with my friend Rob. The song still rocks. Of course, the Thriller album just blew everyone away and five years later, he released Bad!! After which, the whole black or white thingi came and i guess I didn't really dig him that much after that.


But still the man will be missed by myself and millions across the globe. The man is a legend and no one will come close. The music these days just don't add to what it used to be. So thanks for the music, moonwalk and everything else!! Rest In Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment