Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding


My best friend's wedding.

Yes, my sis Mazlina finally tied the knot on Sunday, 17 Aug 08. The reception was held at a multi-purpose hall in Jurong, a stone's throw away from where my sister lives. The decoration was really beautiful and the whole setup was awesome. I really liked this picture which was taken via my colleague's handphone. It's like one of those pics that are really for keeps. :) I really had fun at my sista's wedding although i didn't get to talk to her that much. She had left for her honeymoon on Tuesday and wld be back next week. It was really a beautiful wedding and I will remember this day for a long time... really enjoyed myself.

after the wedding, some of us adjorned to Jurong Point to chill @ mc-cafe. a day of fun not directly under the sun. Oh yes, i finally manage to take a picture with my kawaii niece and i was really happy.. still am actually.. keke.

No comments:

Post a Comment